UPDATED Thursday, May 1, 2014
Wednesday, 30 April 2014: William Robert “Tosh” Plumlee, a former CIA operative, writer and photojournalist for SalemNews.com and American patriot, is speaking out about the lies of Benghazi - and the Obama regime along with the Holder Department of Justice is not very pleased. On October 3, 2013, Mr. Plumlee posted eleven-(11) questions directed to the government on his Facebook page about the Libya-to-Syria gunrunning operation based in Benghazi. The questions made their way to the U.S. Department of Justice and the Obama White House, but were ignored. Instead, Mr. Plumlee was threatened by the U.S. Department of Justice in an effort to compel him to reveal his sources about the information contained in the questions.
Based on information received today, Mr. Plumlee is expected to be served with a subpoena from the U.S. Department of Justice. Once service is made, it will effectively shut down any chance Mr. Plumlee has to tell what he knows - and he will be forced to remove the questions from his social media page.
Join us tonight on The Hagmann & Hagmann Report as Mr. Plumlee tells us what he knows and what questions need to be asked.
Here are the questions that currently exist on his Facebook page:
1. Is the United States secretly arming and supporting various factions of the Syrian Rebels with high caliber impact weapons from The United States arsenals?
2. Is the United States little known Direct Commercial Sales Program, also known as ʻ‘The Blue Lantern Report”, being used as a ʻ‘cutoutʼ’ to secretly aid both sides of a Middle Eastern civil war?
3. Is America again playing both sides against the middle for corporate gain as previously demonstrated by the Cuban Project of the fifties and sixties, as well as the Iran Contra fiasco of the eighties and the South American—Mexican Drug Wars of the nineties?
It has been established via some field reports from the Middle East and some isolated media reports that the Direct Commercial Sales Program (DCSP) an American international program, which legally allows the United States to sell weapons to a host of foreign countries without monitoring those weapons after leaving our arsenals, stockpiles, and jurisdiction, has shipped High Impact weapons to Syrian Rebels during the last two years.
4. I have to ask. What happens to those weapons after legally being sold via this program and they leave our control?
5. Are they being monitored, traced, certified, and inventoried after arriving in other countries?
5. Will our troops one day again face these American made weapons on some foreign battlefield?
6. Is this Direct Commercial Sales program a secret cash cow for many US Corporations, International arms merchants, its insiders, or affiliates?
7. Is it possible this could be another ʻ‘off-‐‑the-‐‑booksʼ’ secret covert operation ran by the CIAʼ’s Special Tactical Unit, similar to the Iran-‐‑Contra operations of the eighties and the old Cuban projects of the fifties and sixties, where we supplied both sides weapons and escalated the conflict for personal and corporate gain?
8. Could we be selling and supplying dangerous high impact weapons, while aiding and financing both sides of a Civil War in Syria?
9. Could we be escalating the Middle East conflict either knowingly or unintentionally providing weapons to both sides of the Syrian conflict? These are simple questions. Iʼ’m just asking:
10. Did our Ambassador and others, weeks before they were murdered, notify our State Department and CIA that Syrian Rebels had obtained US Weapons, including “Stinger missiles’ from Jordan, Turkey, Pakistan, shipped from CIA safe houses?
11. Were they told to “Stand Down?