Aafia Siddiqui: Deep Ties to Al-Qaida Resurface Yet Again

Aafia Siddiqui: Deep Ties to Al-Qaida Resurface Yet Again

5 July 2009:  According to the U.S. Department of Justice, it was not quite one year ago, on July 17 2008, when the female Al-Qaida terrorist, Aafia Siddiqui, was arrested due to suspicious behavior in Ghazni, Afghanistan by Afghan National Police (ANP). Siddiqui was arrested as she loitered outside the provincial governor’s compound.  A search of her handbag revealed documents on the manufacture of explosives in addition to data on chemical, biological and radiological weapons; descriptions of various landmarks in the United States, including New York City, and other unidentified “substances” which were sealed in glass bottles.

The next day a party composed of two FBI special agents and several U.S. Army personnel arrived at the ANP facility where Aafia Siddiqui was being held unrestrained in a second floor room behind a curtain which was directly adjacent to the room where the American’s were meeting with ANP officials.  Within moments of the meeting’s commencement Aafia Siddiqui burst through the curtain and grabbed an M4 assault rifle belonging to one of the U.S. Army officers and fired two rounds before being struck by a round fired by another officer’s 9mm side arm.  Aafia Siddiqui was finally in American custody.

Since her arrival in the United States to face charges of attempted murder in this incident, Siddiqui has been defended by lawyers who are challenging the charges on the basis of Siddiqui’s mental competency to stand trial. The defense lawyers cite a psychologist’s expert conclusions that this Al-Qaida terrorist suffers from a “delusional disorder and depression.”  It is the opinion of this writer that these defense lawyers and their defense psychological experts are totally incompetent when it comes to evaluating the mental state of a committed Al-Qaida terrorist and there is nothing in their formal education which would have even remotely prepared them to make such psychological evaluations.

It is also important to note that the mental competency aspect of this legal charade followed the failure of initial defense tactics which included the claims that U.S. government had planted physical evidence on her and various other “dirty tricks,” and that she had been in the custody of a “foreign military intelligence authorities” for several years and during that time was subjected to “torture, sexual abuse and beatings.” None of these defensive claims have any merit whatsoever. This woman has been and still is a fully committed female Al-Qaida terrorist directly linked into the family of Khalid Sheikh Mohamed (KSM) responsible for the planning and execution of the attacks of September 11, 2001. In fact, her terrorist activities date to the early 1990s when she raised funds for Bosnian jihadi’s in the former-Yugoslavia under the guise of “Islamic charities.”

It is known by the U.S. government that Aafia Siddiqui separated from and divorced her first husband, Mohammed Amjad Khan; also a terrorist directly linked to the Boston, Massachusetts-based Institute of Islamic Research and Teaching, sometime in late 2002 and remarried one of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed’s nephews, Ammar al-Baluchi (aka Ali Abd al-Aziz Ali), and prior to his capture in April 2003. At the time of his arrest in Karachi, Pakistan in April 2003 al-Baluchi was involved in a plot to bomb the U.S. Embassy there and remains one of a dozen high-value Al-Qaida terrorists being held in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. He is the cousin of Ramzi Yousef who was one of the terrorists brought to trial and convicted of the World Trade Center bombing of February 1993. Aafia Siddiqui also has direct ties to another Guantanamo terrorist, Majid Khan, formerly of Baltimore. Maryland and for whom Aafia Siddiqui rented a city post office box.

Now it comes to light that Aafia’s 5-year long disappearance from Karachi coincides with the arrest of Ammar al-Baluchi. It has also been entered as evidence in her trial that she admitted to the FBI that she returned to Karachi to work in that city’s Institute of Technology, that she had traveled to Afghanistan and even lived in Quetta, Pakistan for some period of time.  So much for the horse hooey being propagated by the terrorists and their dhimmi allies of Aafia Siddiqui’s capture, torture, sexual abuse and beatings between 2003 and 2008. She was free and continued her terrorist activities until caught outside the governor’s compound in Ghazni, Afghanistan and made one last desperate attempt to kill American soldiers at that time. Aafia Siddiqui should receive the same sentence as her husband and his infamous uncle and his other infamous cousin should receive: life in prison, no parole, no islamic martyrdom. May she rot in an American jail cell until her death.